Sugarcane Juice for Weight Loss
Its Summers, the best thing is stay in Air conditioned room and enjoy the summers with a cold drink, this might be intersting but some cold drink may not be good for you and for your health.
And most probably most of the children drink those cold drinks, instead they should go for Sugarcane juice, its very refreshing and soothing with a delicious taste and has many nutritional qualities such as Weight loss.
Sugarcane juice is a drink that is relished across the country during the hot summer months. The humble drink is popular with kids and grownups alike, due to its delicious taste and nutritional qualities.
A glass of chilled sugarcane juice doesn’t just quench your thirst like little else can, but also gives you an instant boost of energy that effectively counteracts the lethargy brought on by the summer heat.
A lot of our body’s electrolytes are lost through sweat during the summer months, making the body dehydrated and starved of glucose.
Sugarcane juice is the perfect remedy for this afternoon slump that overtakes us during the summers.
But, did you know that sugarcane juice can also help in weight loss? It might come as a surprise to many people as sugarcane is what sugar is made from and sugar is the enemy when it comes to weight loss.
However, if consumed at the right time and in the right quantity, sugarcane juice may actually help you achieve your weight loss goals.
Did you know that a 100 gms serving of sugarcane juice has just about 270 calories
Let’s see some Health benefits of sugarcane juice:
1. Fat-Free: Sugarcane has no fats and is naturally sweet. Therefore, you don’t need to add any sweeteners to it or worry about consuming excessive fats when you’re drinking sugarcane juice.
2. Full Of Fibre: Sugarcane is very high in dietary fibre and, hence, is a perfect drink for people who want to lose weight. Raw sugarcane juice contains 13 grams of dietary fibre per serving.
3. Boosts Energy: If you are feeling drained and exhausted, a glass of sugarcane juice can restore your energy levels almost instantly. This may help you not just carry out your daily activities with gusto, but also provide you with the energy to sweat it out properly in the gym.
4. Fights Inflammation: Inflammation is the reason many people are not able to lose weight quickly. Sugarcane juice is full of antioxidants called polyphenols, which fight inflammation in the body.
5. Reduces Bad Cholesterol: A high amount of bad cholesterol in the blood leads to unhealthy weight gain. Sugarcane juice contains no cholesterol and may even fight the bad cholesterol present in blood, leading to weight loss.
6. Promotes Gut Health: A healthy gut and digestive system is linked with weight loss. Sugarcane juice has been recommended by Ayurveda to improve bowel movements, relieve constipation and also for treating acidity and heart burn, thereby, promoting a healthy digestive system.
7. Boosts Metabolism: Sugarcane juice has detoxifying properties and can cleanse the system of toxins, besides giving a boost to the metabolism. A good metabolism is the key to burning fat more efficiently.
13. Prevents cancer: Sugarcane juice is alkaline in nature because of the high concentration of calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, and manganese, which helps prevent diseases like cancer, that cannot survive in an alkaline environment. Thus it helps in fighting various types of cancer such as prostate and breast cancer.
Sugarcane Juice For Weight Loss
Contains Inflammatory Properties
Some people are unable to lose weight because of body inflammation. This condition will inhibit a person to achieve optimum weight loss despite following a strict diet and exercising regularly. Drinking the recommended serving of sugarcane juice helps prevent inflammation caused by poor diet and a stressful lifestyle. Coupled with a healthy diet and regular exercise, drinking sugarcane juice will help you shed the pounds effortlessly.
Sugarcane juice contains high level of sugar. The body basically runs on sugar. So if you need a quick boost of energy—especially when working out—just drink sugarcane juice rather than other sports drinks laden with empty calories.
This will not only increase your energy levels, you also build endurance and stamina to keep up with your workout.
What’s more, sugarcane juice is an alkaline. This means it will neutralize acids in the body. An alkaline environment helps stimulate faster weight loss and optimum hydration. This makes fresh sugarcane better than most sports drinks.